The Game Tees Off Daily
Monday – Sunday at 11:30 am
- Players of The Game will meet after play on the Sunday of each time change to a. discuss status of playing “flat”, “grip length in own fairway only”, or “grip length through the green” and the current dates for this to take place and b. resolve any issues brought to the Board’s attention. The President may call an emergency meeting any time needed. (Rule of play when “flat” follows cart path rules. 90 Deg Cart Rule plays ball down everywhere, with relief given from divots in own fairway. Cart Path Only plays ball up (1) grip length “through the green”)
- Sand Bunker rules are play out of bunkers where worked. If bunker not worked, player may rake and place inside bunker. If casual water in bunker, player may take relief at closest point inside bunker only.
- Relief is given from posted landscape areas only.
- Game is only cancelled as a result of rain/lightning delay fo 1 hour before all play has completed Front Nine. After this, round score will be 9 holes only, with handicaps halved (including decimal) and all CTP will be paid for #3 and #8 only. No scores will be applied to Handicaps for this partial round. Delay can be (1) solid delay or several shorter delays.
- Starting time of game is 11:30 am. Entry Fee: $15.00 = (Skins Game $4.00 = Net Score $7.00 = Greenies $4.00)
- Players may move to Gold Tees at age 60. All Tee changes are during January and July ONLY.
- Players with handicaps of +3 from Gold Tees and +4 from White Tees must move back to next tee.
- Handicaps are figured on the average of the lowest (5) scores of the most recent (10) scores. If a player is just beginning The Game and has no handicap, he pays for and plays in Skins and Greenies only and has scores counted for handicap purposes after (3) rounds based on score table below:
- Lowest 2 of 3 Lowest 4 of 7
Lowest 2 of 4 Lowest 4 of 8
Lowest 3 of 5 Lowest 5 of 9
Lowest 3 of 6 Lowest 5 of 10
Frankie Powers – President
Tom Allen – Gold Tee Rep
Greg Davidson – White Tee Rep
Barry Bishop – Golf Shop Rep
The Game Book is in the WillowBrook Pro Shop for your viewing pleasure!!